Sunday, January 8, 2017

Our 2017 Design Team & A New DT Member

Good morning everyone! We at I Am Roses would like to give a BIG WARM WELCOME to our newest addition to the IAR Design Team. You may recognize her from other Design Teams in the craft industry. We are honored that she will be joining the already talented group of ladies here at I Am Roses. Welcome:


Stephanie Beauchemin


Hello! I’m Stephanie and I admit to be completely crazy about cardmaking! It all started when I discovered different colouring mediums a decade ago (yep, that long…Copic first, and then watercolouring) and never really stopped. I’m super passionnate about everything I do, and I sometimes include my hubby and two dogs into those crazy projects! From magazines to Youtube, my blog, Instagram and (of course!) Facebook, you can always get a glimpse of what I’m working on. I also looooove to cook, read fantasy books and watch movies, when I’m not teaching in a local high school or preparing my own post-university studies (because we all need to work, or so they say!). Don’t hesitate to reach out!

Please show her some love and visit her blog. You will not be disappointed. With that being said, here is our
2017 I Am Roses Design Team:










Come back and join us on the 15th for our IAR "New Beginnings" Blog Hop! There will be Prizes up for grabs! Also make sure to follow this blog, our Designers will be sharing their creations here as well.

Have a fabulous day!


No comments: